CoolSculpting Belly Fat Removal
Get rid of your stubborn fat in your belly with Coolsculpting Belly Fat Removal. Reshape your body with No Surgery, No Anesthesia and No Invasive Techniques. The Coolsculpting procedure is proven, safe, and effective. Get Wow results and love how your clothes fit better, you feel better and look better. Coolsculpting is for both Men and Women.
The Coolsculpting Belly Fat Removal fat freezing procedure is the only FDA cleared, non-surgical fat-reduction treatment that uses controlled cooling to eliminate stubborn fat that resists all efforts through diet and exercise. The results are proven, noticeable, and long lasting so you’ll look great from every angle.
After one session, the treated area will gradually appear smoother and more toned over the course of the following one to six months. The majority of the frozen fat cells will naturally work their way out of your body in the first two months, but many see some fat reduction after just four weeks!
A session lasts only 35 minutes, making it quite possibly one of the best-used time of your life. Many report feeling a burst of cold air, followed by very mild pressure. During their session, some guests read, get work done – or even sleep!
COOLSCULPTING BELLY FAT REMOVAL – Questions & Answers
- Q: What does CoolSculpting feel like?
- A: As the cooling begins during the first few minutes, you will feel mild pressure and intense cold. This soon dissipates. Many people read, watch videos, work on their laptop, or even take a nap during their Coolsculpting treatment.
- Q: When will I see CoolSculpting Belly Fat Removal results?
- A: You may start to see changes as quickly as four weeks after your treatment, and will experience the most dramatic results after two months. Your body flushes out fat cells and continues doing so for up to four to six months after treatment.
- Q: What happens if I gain weight down the road?
A: Many people, after seeing the results from their CoolSculpting procedure, use the Coolsculpting treatments as a kickstart to a better healthy lifestyle. However, if you do gain weight, you may gain it evenly all over your body, not just in the treated areas. You will however have fewer fat cells in your treated areas, so most patients see increased tone in treated areas, even after gaining weight.
- Q: How many treatments are necessary?
A: Many see results after just one treatment, but others may need a few to reach their specific goals. Our trained staff member will help guide you to a customized plan that is right for you during your initial consultation in which treatment areas and the number of sessions will be determined.
- Q: What are the risks of the procedure?
A: Typical side effects are minor and rare but can include temporary redness, swelling, mild bruising, firmness, tingling, tenderness, cramping, aching, itching, or skin sensitivity. These effects are temporary and generally resolve within days or weeks.
- Q: What happens to the frozen fat cells?
A: After the fat cells are targeted and frozen, your body naturally and gradually sheds them. They become processed and eliminated on their own over the course of six months. Unlike with diet and exercise, fat cells actually die and are permanently gone from your body with the CoolSculpting procedure. You’ll literally freeze them away and be left with a toned, firm body!
Give us a call to find out more about Coolsculpting at 716-631-5525 for your Free Customized Consultation.