NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING THIS PROMOTION.
- Eligibility: The Buffalo Laser Spa Promotion (the “Promotion”) is open only to legal residents of Western New York who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees of Buffalo Laser Spa and affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Winning a promotional drawing is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Sponsor & Administrator: Buffalo Laser Spa Inc., 5820 Main St., Suite 101, Williamsville, NY 14221.
- Timing: The Promotion begins on April 1, 2019 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on December 31, 2019 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the “Promotion Period”). The Promotion consists of twelve (12) monthly entry periods (each a “Monthly Entry Period”) as set forth in the chart below:
|MONTHLY ENTRY PERIOD||STARTS AT 12:00 A.M. ET||ENDS AT 11:59 P.M. ET||APPROXIMATE DRAWING DATE|
|1||APRIL 1, 2019||APRIL 30, 2019||MAY 10, 2019|
|2||MAY 1, 2019||MAY 30, 2019||JUNE 10, 2019|
|3||JUNE 1, 2019||JUNE 30, 2019||JULY 10, 2019|
|4||JULY 1, 2019||JULY 31, 2019||AUGUST 10, 2019|
|5||AUGUST 01, 2019||AUGUST 31, 2019||SEPTEMBER 10, 2019|
|6||SEPTEMBER 1, 2019||SEPTEMBER 30, 2019||OCTOBER 10, 2019|
|7||OCTOBER 1, 2019||OCTOBER 31, 2019||NOVEMBER 10, 2019|
|8||NOVEMBER 1, 2019||NOVEMBER 31, 2019||DECEMBER 10, 2019|
|9||DECEMBER 1, 2019||DECEMBER 31, 2019||JANUARY 10, 2020|
SPONSOR’S COMPUTER IS THE OFFICIAL TIME-KEEPING DEVICE FOR THE PROMOTION.
4. How to Enter: During the promotion period, visit https://www.BuffaloLaserSpa.com/Drawing and follow the links and instructions to complete and submit the registration form including your name, a valid email address, phone number, and zip code. You automatically will receive one (1) entry into the applicable Entry Period. Limit: You may enter one (1) time per Entry Period. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
5. Drawings: Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Promotion and the selection of the potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Administrator will randomly select the potential Promotion winners from all eligible entries received during each Entry Period, on or around the dates listed in Section 3. Non-winning entries will not be included in subsequent Entry Period drawings. The potential winners will be notified by email. Each potential promotional drawing winner (or parent/legal guardian if winner is a minor in his/her state of residence) will be required to sign and return a Declaration of Compliance, Liability Waiver, and where not prohibited a Publicity Release (“Declaration”) which must be received by Administrator, within five (5) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim the promotion. Each potential promotional drawing winner will be required to provide his/her mailing address (no P.O. Boxes allowed) and date of birth within five (5) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, for eligibility verification and promotion fulfillment purposes and in order to claim. If a potential winner of any promotional drawing cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the Declaration or provide any required or requested information within the required time period, or the promotion is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner forfeits his/her promotion. Receiving a promotion is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable promotion to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries for the applicable Entry Period. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which the promotion will remain un-awarded. Promotions will be fulfilled approximately 8-10 weeks after the end of the Promotion Period. Promotions will be fulfilled approximately 8-10 weeks after Entry Period winner confirmation is complete.
6. Promotional Drawing: One Promotional drawing per monthly entry period of one CoolSculpting small applicator valued at $850 (eight hundred fifty dollars)
First Place Promotion winner will receive a free CoolSculpting® treatment but must first visit a Buffalo Laser Spa Coolsculpting Clinician for a personalized consultation and be deemed a candidate for a CoolSculpting treatment. There is no guarantee that promotional drawing winner may meet the criteria for a CoolSculpting® treatment.
For All Promotional Drawings: All promotional drawing details will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Promotional drawings are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a treatment for one of equal or greater value if the designated promotion should become unavailable for any reason. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with promotion receipt and/or use. Odds of winning a promotion depend on the number of eligible entries received during the applicable Monthly Entry Period. Limit: One (1) promotional offer per person.
- Release: By receipt of any promotion offer, winners agree to release and hold harmless Buffalo Laser Spa, Inc, Sponsor, Administrator, Allergan, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and promotion suppliers and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any promotional offer.
8. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the promotion constitutes each winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
- General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Promotion, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Promotion, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the promotions offered herein. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any promotion. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Promotion, if it is possible. No more than the stated number of promotional offers will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of promotional offers as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of promotions by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible promotional offer claims.
11. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of New York or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New York .
© 2019 Buffalo Laser Spa, Inc. All rights reserved.
Results and Patient Experience May Vary.
The CoolSculpting® procedure is FDA-cleared for the treatment of visible fat bulges in the submental (under the chin) and submandibular (under the jawline) areas, thigh, abdomen and flank, along with bra fat, back fat, underneath the buttocks (also known as banana roll) and upper arm. It is also FDA-cleared to affect the appearance of lax tissue with submental area treatments. The CoolSculpting® procedure is not a treatment for weight loss.
Important Safety Information
The CoolSculpting® procedure is not for everyone. You should not have the CoolSculpting® procedure if you suffer from cryoglobulinemia, cold agglutinin disease, or paroxysmal cold hemoglobinuria.
Tell your doctor if you have any medical conditions including recent surgery, pre-existing hernia, and any known sensitivities or allergies.
During the procedure you may experience sensations of pulling, tugging, mild pinching, intense cold, tingling, stinging, aching, and cramping at the treatment site. These sensations subside as the area becomes numb. Following the procedure, typical side effects include temporary redness, swelling, blanching, bruising, firmness, tingling, stinging, tenderness, cramping, aching, itching, or skin sensitivity, and sensation of fullness in the back of the throat after submental or submandibular area treatment.
Rare side effects may also occur. CoolSculpting® may cause a visible enlargement in the treated area which may develop two to five months after treatment and requires surgical intervention for correction.
Please see full Important Safety Information for additional information.